- Are your cases really unbreakable?
- Well, at least we couldn't do that!
- What are KULT cases made of?
- All KULT cases are made of highest quality hard plastic (polycarbonate). Designs are printed using newest technology which guarantees high quality never fading print.
- Which cases can I customize?
- You can customize the ones that are in custom cases category. Here is the link:
- Does the design covers phone case sides?
- How to take proper care of my KULT case?
- We strongly recommend taking off you phone case once in a while (at least one time per month) to clean the phone and case. Both phone case and mobile needs to be completely dry when in use.
- Does the wireless chargers work with KULT cases?
- Yes, of course!
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal, Stripe, all major debit and credit cards. Keep in mind that your transaction and payment information is handled with secure encryption and under strict banking standards.
- I have an issue with payment process.
- If you have any difficulties regards your payment – please send us an email to email@example.com and we will solve it asap!
- How can I make changes to my order?
- Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your order number! If you want to change your design, please also include the URL or name of the new design. Otherwise, if it is case model that you would like to adjust, please also let us know the details in email.
- I am not sure if my order was placed.
- If you have received an order confirmation email from us, your order was placed successfully!
- Can I apply 2 promo codes on the same order?
- Only one promo code can be applied per order.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
- Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! Our shipping is worldwide.
- Do you offer free shipping internationally?
- Yes. Non-tracked shipping is free, tracked and express shipping apply an additional fee.
- When will my order arrive?
- Non-tracked (3-10 business days)
- Tracked (3-10 business days)
- Express (1-3 business days)
- I haven’t received my order.
- If your order is stuck somewhere and you think you are already waiting too long - Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to offer you the most convenient solution.
- Who Pays For Customs Fees?
- The buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country. If you need any additional information regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and support team will do best to answer all your questions!
- How can I return the item?
- If you're not happy for any reason, you can return any of your purchased items within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Furthermore, we’re more than happy to exchange it for a different case which is more to your liking. Simply email us to arrange an exchange via email@example.com
- 12 months international warranty – we’ve got you covered
- KULT phone cases do not break. Prints of KULT phone cases do not fade or peel off. We’re totally comfortable that your phone case will serve its duty, that’s why every purchase you make is protected by 12 month international warranty.
- I want to colab with you!
- We are honored! Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss the details!
- Didn’t found what you were looking for? We will answer your questions in a few hours!
- Email us – 📧
- Connect on messenger – 📱
- Follow KULT cases – 📸
Last updated [March 16, 2020]
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site such as message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
The Site may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your order.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.